Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Lust Files: Nordstrom Beauty Exclusives!

I always love Nordstrom's Beauty Exclusives. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I can fit them into my budget this year...but a girl can dream, right? Here's what I'm lusting after:

MAC Colour Forms
To be honest, I know MAC has great quality makeup, but their nonstop releasing of new collections tires me out sometimes; I haven't been that interested in their new releases for awhile. However, there are quite a few items from this collection that I would love to own! The Warm Eyes eyeshadow palette ($38) is fantastic - I can see myself using every one of the shades. I'm also want to check the Lipstick ($14) out, because it looks like a dead ringer for this Smashbox lipstick/tint that I'm obsessed with. Finally, I just started my brush collection recently, so I think the brush sets ($49.50 each) are to die for!


Trish McEvoy Little Black Card - Sable Collection ($52)
I've gotta say, Nordstrom is getting their palettes right. It's been a long time since I've given any face palette more than a glance, but I'm absolutely lusting after this one right now! The bronzer and blush both look very pretty and wearable, and the eyeshadows/eye definer are perfect for bringing a look from day-appropriate to nighttime-sexy. The two concealer shades can be mixed to suit a wide variety of skintones, and the four lipglosses look gorgeous as well.



Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Anniversary Collection ($125)
I still remember the first time I smelled this fragrance. It was love at first sniff, seriously. I was at the flagship Bloomingdales in NYC, and this guy promoting Flowerbomb was passing out those paper strips. Now, I usually hate it when people force fragrance strips on me, but I was tired and decided to give it a sniff...and WOW! I was totally blown away and kept going back to the Flowerbomb station to get more paper strips (the guy was laughing at me). Unfortunately, I don't like spending a lot of money on fragrance, so I have yet to purchase a bottle. However, this collection looks absolutely delectable...an Eau de Parfum and a body lotion? Count me in!

Which Nordstrom Beauty Exclusives are you readers lusting after? Let me know in the comments!

No comments: