Sunday, July 13, 2008

Lip gem!

I've got these big lips. Now, before any jealous glares are thrown my way, let me mention that they're big in the worst way possible. Not Angelina Jolie sexy, just...big.

And they're always chapped - bad habits from elementary school sometimes just won't go away. I've tried countless lip products to try to counter the inevitable flaking and dryness, and I have to admit that most are rather disappointing - they get the job done, but there's usually something that keeps the balm/lipstick/gloss from being a true gem.

This past weekend I purchased a new balm that might just make it into the "true gem" category! on10's Schweppes Sparkling Pink Grapefruit Lip Balm SPF 15 is wonderfully moisturizing, doesn't leave me with that waxy get-this-off-my-lips-now! feeling, offers sun protection, and smells delicious.

The balm gives your lips the slightest bit of sheen, so if you're looking for lots of shine this isn't for you. I actually dislike shine in general, so this balm is perfect. It's also ultra-moisturizing and the pink grapefruit scent is a delightful touch.

The lasting power isn't great, but the pan contains a lot of product - you won't run out quickly, even with constant reapplying.

And if you needed yet another reason to go out and buy this balm, on10 products are made using high-quality organic and natural ingredients!

Schweppes Sparkling Pink Grapefruit Lip Balm SPF 15 is available at Sephora for $10.

No comments: