Sunday, June 22, 2008

Beauty haul!

I've been out and about this weekend and while I was at it I picked up some new products.

Expect reviews of some of the following products soon:

La Cross Crystal Nail File
Clinique High Impact Mascara
Lancome Fatale Mascara
Cargo Better-Than-Waterproof Mascara
VS SEXY Long-Wear Eye Cream in Stay Up
VS SEXY Dazzling Liquid Shadow in Pillow Talk
Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eyeliner in Bronze
VS Make Eyes at me Glossy Eye Stick and Sharpener
Smashbox Bionic Mascara
L'oreal Blush Delice Glow in Shimmer of Hope
Smashbox Camera Ready Concealer in 5.0
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Just Enough Buff
Neutrogena MoistureShine Tinted Lip Balm in Natural
Revlon Colorstay Makeup in Natural Tan

I also scored a deluxe sample of Laura Mercier's foundation primer at Sephora...nice!

No comments: