Friday, August 15, 2008

lust files: lip lust

Isn't this perfect? Pop Beauty Lip Lust for my lust files. Sigh...I tried this on in the shade Flirty Fuschia at Sephora the other day and it gives the perfect sheer pop of fuschia - not too bright, not too over-the-top. Just what I need for accentuating my summer tan (unfortunately not fake; I seem to tan even when I wear sunblock!).

Sephora describes it as a "hydrating buttery-sheer lipstick with a semi-glow finish," which doesn't seem to be that much of an exaggeration.

If you've been searching for the perfect fuschia lippie, definitely give this a try. You can buy it at Sephora for only $13.00, which is quite a bargain, if you ask me.

Lip Lust is also available in Naughty Red, Dewy Toffee and Petal Pink.

Mascaraders, do you have your own HG fuschia lippie? Tell me in the comments!

No comments: